Capital Pathology provides an extensive range of services.
- Efficient and accurate laboratory testing 24 hours
- Collection Centres offering early morning and weekend collection services
- Courier services
- Blood Bank and transfusion service
- Bone Marrow collections
- Fine Needle Aspiration
- Frozen section diagnosis
- Cervical Screening Testing
- Drug Testing
- ECG Recording and Interpretation by specialist Cardiologists
- Holter Monitor service and reporting by specialist Cardiologists
- Genetic testing
- Helicobacter Pylori breath testing
- 24 hour blood pressure monitors
- Infection control advice for hospitals, nursing homes and surgeries
- Biological indicator monitoring
- Corporate Medical Screening and Vaccinations
- Water testing
For further information on any of these services, please contact the Client Services Department on
02 6285 9805.
The laboratory is accredited under the scheme of the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA), Australia, and the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA).