Our staff are proud to be making a difference to the healthcare in the ACT and surrounding regions. We are justifiably proud of our medically ethical standards and the commitment displayed by our employees in providing service excellence.
We aim to make working for Capital Pathology rewarding, and offer benefits that suit today's lifestyles.
Some staff benefits include:
- Ongoing training and development (Professional development)
- Flexible working arrangements where possible
- Career opportunities
- Private health insurance discounts
- Travel and travel insurance discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Discounted car hire
- Free vaccinations
- Access to our 24/7 nationally recognised Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Salary sacrificing
- Discounts provided on new car purchases
Employee Assistance Program
Professional, confidential and fully independent counselling service available to all staff and their immediate family members. Aims to assist with the resolution of personal and work related problems that may affect a staff member's work performance or their quality of life. Up to four counselling sessions per year available at no cost to any staff member wishing to use this service. Immediate family members wishing to use this service may also, receive free sessions out of the staff member's annual allocation. This service is completely confidential. Assure Programs counsellors are available Australia wide.