1. How do I share results with a patient or colleague?
After acquiring a username and password clinicians have access to many features including the ability to:
- Securely share results via email without disclosing their own email address.
- View and print cumulative graphs & results
- Request additional tests electronically
- View episode histories
To register for Sonic Dx go to support.sonicdx.com.au/register.
2. Result viewing - How do I view results remotely?
It allows registered clinicians to view pathology results and reports anywhere, anytime, using any web-connected device.
Enhanced features include improved results display, custom view reports, cumulative results and report sharing to facilitate patient management and follow-up.
For more details, click here.
3. How do I organise a pathologist consultation?
Pathologists are readily available for clinician consultation. Direct numbers can be accessed in the Our Pathologists section of this site.
A pathologist from each department is also available for consultation 24 hours a day on (02) 9855 xxxx.
4. Are there any online resources available to assist in result interpretation?
Sonic Pathology provides several different options to assist clinicians in interpreting pathology results.
SonicEdu is an online resource the includes the interpretation to more than 900 tests, written for Australian doctors.
Our list of Investigative Protocols may also provide additional information about the possible testing pathways associated with different tests and clinical conditions.
Sonic Pathology pathologists are also available for telephone consultations 24 hours per day on (02) xxxxx.