Cervical Screening Test Clinical Audit (CST Audit)
Sonic Healthcare Cervical Screening Test Clinical Audit allows referring doctors to participate in a comparative review of their personal practice findings, to better understand the frequency of routine, symptomatic and follow-up patient presentations and incidence of HPV types.
Continuing professional development
RACGP Accredited CPD Activity
25 hours allocated to eligible participants who complete the audit. Conducting two consecutive six-month intervals and submitting an evaluation and the end of the 12 month period.
ACRRM PDP Accredited Activity
30 Hours allocated to eligible participants who complete the audit. Conducting two consecutive six-month intervals and submitting an evaluation and the end of the 12 month period.
- Delivered online and accessible anytime
- Clinically relevant content based on a needs assessment guided by GP's, with measurable outcomes.
- No minimum number of referrals required. Patients included should be representative of your clinical practice.
- Outcomes presented in graphs and tables for easy interpretation.
- Twice-yearly statistical interval reports, providing comparative outcomes to your peers and the wider GP cohort
- A summative report following the completion of two consecutive intervals
- Number of patients in each risk category that did not return for follow-up
Complete the registration form and send to Client Services via
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email.
Automatic data collection
Clinical data is collected form each CST referral to any Sonic Healthcare pathology practice.
Receive your reports
Every 6 months an interval report is generated, containing statistically relevant feedback about your own practice compared to those of your peers and the wider GP cohort
Submit your evaluation
Download and review your reports following the completion of two consecutive intervals.
An evaluation must be submitted at the end of the 12 month reporting period